The KFC Secret Menu has made food lovers all over Australia happier. It’s presently the hottest item online for Aussies who love a fix of their favourite chicken from the fantastic crew at Kentucky Fried Chicken.
As a result, we often get asked here how to get the KFC Hidden Menu. Continue reading on because this post is going to outline the details needed for you.
The app exists for both Apple iOS and Android. So head over to the respective app store and download your app and install it. Don’t worry, and each of these apps is free to download and install.
KFC App Secret Menu
Haven being downloaded and installed the app on your device follow these steps below;
- Click on the ORDER NOW button.
- Search and click on a KFC store.
- Click on the ORDER button to initiate an order.
- When the menu is seen, move the screen down.
- A cartoon image of Colonel Sanders will appear – select and hold this image for 11 seconds.
- The release containing the photo of the KFC hidden Menu will reveal itself in all its glory!
The hidden menu will then show at the topside of the screen like this:
You then click on the Hidden Menu option to know what the yummy chicken creations are available currently.
Secret Menu landing page
Once the KFC Hidden Menu opens up, you’re presented with the current offer.
The items on the secret menu vary, so it’s always a pleasant idea to log in regularly to check the current goodies available on the personal menu.
Here’s what they say:
To “Discover unreleased delicacies that have never been released – until now. The menu is renewed regularly, so keep customers checking back always !”
When we check on November 2021 from our local store in Sydney NSW, here are the options that were available to us:
- Pizza Double Burger was at the rate of $8.90
- Zinger Chipster was at the rate of $7.00
- Triple Stacker Burger at the rate of $12.50
Let’s check out each of these delicious creations.
First on the list is Pizza Double Burger.
- x2 spiced zingers – filled with pizza sauce!
- peppered with Pepperoni slices
- Two buns with layers
- 2824 kJ
- Price: $8.90
Secondly Zinger Chipster
- Twister Tortilla
- Cheese and Lettuce
- Zinger fillet (cut in half)
- Supercharged sauce
- Price: $7.00
Furthermore, Triple Stacker Burger
- Description: This offer here is a triple offer. Get ready for not just 1, not 2, but 3 times offer
- x3 juicy Zinger fillets
- cheese and smokey bacon
- Fiery chilli relish
- The supercharged sauce you dare. Not for the faint-hearted.
- 4530 kJ
- Price: $12.50
We tasted all the3x of these offers (over the space of 1 week!) items from the current KFC Secret Menu at our local store here in Kings Cross, Sydney.
All the menus are delicious, but the one that we would make you order yet again regularly is the Zinger Chipster.
Others are relatively good as they taste nice too, but the calorie sizes are enormous – the Triple Stacker burger is a whopping 4530 kJ!
The Zinger Chipster is a good-to-go option at all times and primarily for lunch or light snacks. It’s highly recommended for potential customers.
Have you tried any different hidden menu items in your local vicinity? Please drop us a reply to let us know the secret menu you’ve gotten