Today I will be taking a look at the price of tickets to universal studios in order to help you get the best deals out there.
Universal Studios is one of the most famous amusement parks in the world. It is located in Orlando, Florida, and has many attractions for families and kids.
Universal Studios is home to some of the most popular movies and TV shows, including Harry Potter, Despicable Me, Jurassic Park, Jaws, Shrek, and more. The park offers many attractions based on the movies that have been made here.
Some of the best rides at Universal Studios include Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey, Transformers: The Ride 3D, and Revenge of the Mummy: The Ride. There are also live shows that are performed throughout the day, as well as musical performances by popular artists like Taylor Swift and Justin Bieber, who have performed there in recent years. There are also plenty of restaurants if you need a break from all of the excitement!
Universal Studios is a great place for families or groups to visit because there’s something for everyone! There’s no reason to miss out on visiting this amazing theme park when you’re in Florida!
The park itself is divided into six different areas: Universal Plaza, Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit, Woody Woodpecker’s KidZone, New York City area (which includes King Kong), San Francisco area (which includes Transformers), Springfield area (which includes The Simpsons), and Jurassic Park area. Each area features its own unique attractions and shows that center around the movies they represent or franchises they are based on (such as Harry Potter).
- 1 Price Of Tickets To Universal Studios In 2022/2023
- 2 How Much Are Universal Studios Hotels?
- 3 How Much To Budget For The Wizarding World of Harry Potter?
- 4 How Much Does It Cost For A Family Of 4 To Go To Universal Studios?
- 5 How Much Are Park-to-Park Tickets For Universal Studios?
- 6 How Much Are Tickets To Universal Studios Orlando: 2 Parks in 2 Days?
- 7 How Much Are Tickets To Harry Potter World Orlando 2022?
- 8 Conclusion
Price Of Tickets To Universal Studios In 2022/2023
For one adult, your ticket will cost:
- 1 park, 1 day: $109-159
- 2 parks, 1 day: $164-214
- 2 parks, 2 days: $111-176 per day
For one child, your ticket will cost:
- 1 park, 1 day: $104-154
- 2 parks, 1 day: $159-209
- 2 parks, 2 days: $110-171 per day
For a family of 4, your tickets will cost:
- 1 park, 1 day: $518-626
- 2 parks, 1 day: $738-846
- 2 parks, 2 days: $1099 – 1383
How Much Are Universal Studios Hotels?
What does visiting Universal Studios and staying at one of their hotels cost, then? According to the hotel. Value, Prime Value, Preferred, and Premier are the four price groups for hotels operated by Universal. In order to answer the question we set at the beginning of the post, “How much does it cost to go to Universal?” let’s look at each of their accommodation rates.
- Endless Summer Resort – Surfside Inn & Suites: starting at $91/night
- Endless Summer Resort – Dockside Inn & Suites: starting at $91/night
Prime Value Hotels
- Cabana Bay Beach Resort: starting at $132/night
- Aventura Hotel: starting at $132/night
- Loews Sapphire Falls Resort: starting at $181/night
- Loews Royal Pacific Hotel: starting at $262/night
- Hard Rock Hotel: starting at $298/night
- Loews Portofino Bay Hotel: starting at $312/night
How Much To Budget For The Wizarding World of Harry Potter?
- Cabana Bay Beach Resort 4 night stay = $264 plus tax
- 2 park, 2 days park-to-park for four adults = $1,260 plus tax
- Meals for two days = $400
- Extra spending money = $250
How Much Does It Cost For A Family Of 4 To Go To Universal Studios?
- Cabana Bay Beach Resort 4 night stay = $528 plus tax
- 2 park, 2 days for four adults = $1,092 plus tax
- Meals for four days = $800
- Extra spending money = $500
How Much Are Park-to-Park Tickets For Universal Studios?
Children will pay between $159 and $209, and adults will pay between $164 and $214 (plus tax) (plus tax).
How Much Are Tickets To Universal Studios Orlando: 2 Parks in 2 Days?
The 2-day ticket offers the most value for the Universal Studios price if you have more time to visit both Islands of Adventure and Universal Studios. Despite costing more, these tickets are less expensive overall than the standard tickets for Universal Studios. Adult ticket costs range from $110 to $117 per day (including tax), while child tickets range from $110 to $171 per day (plus tax).
How Much Are Tickets To Harry Potter World Orlando 2022?
The cost of visiting the Wizarding World of Harry Potter is another important question that the majority of people have about going to Universal. You’re fortunate! Your ticket price includes admission to the Harry Potter theme park.
Universal Studios has a number of things to offer including rides, expensive food, and games. Each of the attractions are out in the open and easy to find without spending loads of money with an admission ticket. They have keep certain rides very popular so you will be able to experience them during returning visits.
The price of tickets to Universal Studios are very affordable for everyone no matter the age. The price of tickets also includes the cost of parking and any boarding pass that you may need.
Disclaimer: Pricechekk is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases