Inverter with battery is the best choice for you. You can choose a good inverter with a battery from our website, and we will give you a good price.
Inverter with battery is a special power supply that converts DC power to AC power and vice versa. The inverter converts the DC voltage into an AC voltage, which is then sent to the grid. This can be done by using an electronic circuit called an “inverter“. In addition, it also has the function of charging batteries.
Inverters are commonly used in conjunction with solar panels or wind turbines to convert energy generated by these sources into usable household electricity, which can be stored in batteries or directly fed into appliances.
An inverter with a battery is a combination of the inverter and battery. It can automatically switch from grid power to inverter power when grid fails, which ensures the load continues to be supplied.
An inverter with battery is a combination of inverter and battery, which can automatically switch from grid power to inverter power when grid fails, which ensures the load continues to be supplied.
- 1 Advantages Of Inverter With Battery
- 2 Price Of Inverter With Battery
- 3 Factors That Price Of Inverter With Battery
- 4 Best Inverters With Battery 2022/2023
- 5 Conclusion
Advantages Of Inverter With Battery
The main advantage of using an inverter with a battery is that it allows you to keep your electronics charged up without having to worry about running out of power at inopportune times. This is especially useful for mission trips where you may not be able to run extension cords from the house out into the field or for camping trips where there may not be enough sunlight to charge up your devices every day.
This type of equipment is very beneficial for anyone who wants to save money on their electricity bill and also for those who want to have a backup system in case there is a power outage or if they want to use renewable energy sources such as solar panels or wind turbines. Here are some benefits that you can get from this type of equipment:
- Powerful backup system: With an inverter, you can have a backup system that can last for up to 1 hour, which is enough time for you to switch off all your appliances and still have power left over. This will allow you to save money because you won’t have to replace any appliances that may be damaged during an outage. It also protects your appliances from any damage caused by sudden power surges.
- Energy efficient: Using an inverter without a battery can lower your electricity bill by up to 20%. This is because it allows you to use only as much power as necessary, unlike other types of systems that draw more than what they need. You’ll also notice that it takes less time for the unit itself to charge up again, which means
- Safety: Inverters are safer than conventional generators because they do not require any fuel or maintenance services throughout their lifespan, unlike conventional generators that need regular servicing once in a while due to wear and tear issues.
- Reduces fuel consumption: When you use an inverter with a house battery, it will reduce your fuel consumption by 30-40%. This is because when you charge your house battery from solar panels or wind turbines, you will not have to run your generator all the time. Instead, you can just run your generator when needed or whenever required by using an inverter.
Price Of Inverter With Battery
The average price of an inverter with a battery is $200 to $300. An inverter is a device that converts DC power from the battery into AC power for use in your RV. If you’re looking for a high-quality inverter, expect to pay more than $300. However, if you’re just looking for something that will run basic appliances and lights, you may be able to find a used or refurbished model for less than $200.
Inverters are often sold with other types of products, such as solar panels or portable generators. It’s possible to find a kit that includes multiple items at one discounted price, but these packages can be difficult to evaluate. The most important thing to consider when buying an inverter is whether it’s compatible with your needs and budget.
Price of Solar Inverter Battery in Nigeria
This list may not necessarily cover all the brands available in Nigeria. However, note that every solar inverter has the same function but may have different peculiarities for different brands, which is what really affects the price rates.
|1.5KVA/24V||₦87,000 – ₦90,000|
|2.5KVA/48V||₦200,000 – ₦205,000|
|10KVA/192V||₦494,000 – ₦500,000|
Mecury (Spirit Plus) solar
|2KVA||₦175,000 – ₦180,000|
|3KVA||₦185,000 – ₦190,000|
|3.5KVA/24V||₦160 – ₦165,000|
|5KVA/24V||₦225,000 – ₦240,000|
|7.5KVA/48V||₦4l350,000 – ₦370,000|
|10KVA/48V||₦450,000 – ₦455,000|
PSC Solar Xantra
|2.5KVA/24V||₦215,000 – ₦220,000|
|3.5KVA/48V||₦290,000 – ₦295,000|
|1.2KVA/12V||₦60,500 – ₦65,000|
|4KVA/25V||₦240,000 – ₦245,000|
|5KVA/96V||₦315,000 – ₦320,000|
Luminos Solar Inverter
|850VA/12V||₦60,000 – ₦65,000|
Factors That Price Of Inverter With Battery
An inverter with a battery is the best option for you if you want to have a backup power supply for your home. It is also known as UPS (uninterrupted power supply). The inverter with the battery will help you to keep your home cool and comfortable during a power cut.
The best thing about inverter with battery is that it comes with a rechargeable battery pack. The battery can be charged during the day time and then used at night when there is no electricity supply.
Here are some of the factors that determine the price of an inverter with a battery:
- Size of the unit: The size of the unit depends on how many appliances you want to run using it. The bigger the capacity, the more expensive it gets. But if you go for a smaller unit, it will work perfectly well for running small appliances like laptops or desktop computers, television etc.
- Power output: This factor determines how much load can be handled by the UPS unit and hence how much money you need to spend on buying it. If you want to run several appliances at once, then choose a bigger one with a high output rating (watts). Again, if you only want to run one or two appliances at maximum load, then choose a smaller one but with high wattage.
- Power rating: The higher the power rating, the more expensive the inverter is.
- Inverter technology: An AC inverter uses either a sine wave or modified sine wave technology to convert DC power into AC power. A sine wave inverter generates pure sine waves with no spikes or dips in their frequency and amplitude. On the other hand, a modified sine wave inverter generates irregular waves that resemble sine waves but have lower efficiency than those of pure sine waves.
- Noise level: The higher the noise level, the more expensive your inverter will be as you will have to spend on soundproof barriers to reduce it to an acceptable level.
- IP rating: The IP rating determines how much protection your inverter has against dust and water penetration. An IP44 rating means that your device can withstand splashing water from any direction for up to 15 minutes without any damage occurring to it.
- Inverter Price. The cost of an inverter varies depending upon its features, size and efficiency ratings. For example, a small 2000VA inverter will cost less than an 8000VA model, but it can only power small appliances like laptops, lights etc. In contrast, an 8000VA model can power appliances like refrigerators and air conditioners as well as other equipment that requires high voltage power sources like welding machines etc. Inverters also come in different sizes, depending on their output.
Best Inverters With Battery 2022/2023
GoWISE Power 1500W Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter
The GoWISE Power 1500W Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter is a portable power inverter that’s great for emergency situations. It can be used to run small appliances such as fans, lamps, or even small TVs in your car or home during emergency situations.
This inverter comes with a built-in battery charger and has two battery cables that allow you to connect it directly to batteries without having to use an extension cord.
This inverter also has two outlets so you can connect up to two devices at once while using it as an inverter. These outlets feature surge protection and will automatically shut off if they detect any problems with the device they’re connected to.
The GoWISE power 1500W pure sine wave inverter is a great choice for those who want to power a small appliance or electronic device. This is because it features a 1500W AC output, which is enough to provide power to most devices.
The inverter also comes with 2 battery cables, allowing you to connect it directly to your car battery. This enables you to charge your devices while on the road without having to worry about finding an outlet.
What’s more, this inverter features a remote switch that allows you to control the unit from afar. You can use the remote switch to turn on or off the unit as well as increase or decrease its output voltage.
VertaMax Power Inverter
The product has an amazing design with a sleek touch to it. It has a small size which makes it easy to fit anywhere in your car or house. The product comes with an automatic overload protection feature that prevents overheating of the unit while operating at full capacity.
It is a 1500-watt power inverter that can be used with battery systems or solar panels. It is equipped with a pure sine wave output which means it can be used with sensitive electronics.
The VertaMax Pure SINE Wave 1500 Watt (3000W Surge) 12V Power Inverter DC to 115 AC Car, Solar, Off-Grid, RV, Back Up Power converts DC power from your battery system into AC power for use in your home or vehicle. This inverter features up to 3000 watts of surge power and comes equipped with a remote control for added convenience. The unit features an overload protection system that protects against short circuits and other malfunctions.
It also has an automatic shutdown feature that turns off the device when there is no load or power left in its battery; this helps to save energy and increase the life of the unit.
Xantrex Technology Inc, 806-1210 Inverter Prowatt
Xantrex Technology Inc is a company that provides the technology that powers your home and business. Their products include inverters and generators. The Xantrex Technology Inc, 806-1210 Inverter Prowatt Sw 1000 is a portable inverter generator with many great features.
.Xantrex Technology Inc, 806-1210 Inverter Prowatt Sw 1000 is the best inverter with a battery to buy. It has a maximum continuous power rating of 1000 watts. The maximum surge power rating is 1500 watts and the input voltage is 12 volts DC.
The Xantrex Technology Inc, 806-1210 Inverter Prowatt Sw 1000 comes with a temperature sensor that monitors the temperature of the engine and prevents overheating.
This unit also has an automatic low voltage disconnect feature which shuts down the unit if it detects low voltage conditions such as below 11 volts DC for more than 2 seconds or below 10 volts DC for more than 1 second.
PowerBright 2300 Watt 24V Power Inverter
The PowerBright is an extremely powerful inverter with a peak power of 2.3 kW. This means it can run your microwave oven, coffee maker or even an electric blanket without a problem. The inverter has two AC outlets, and there’s also a DC outlet that can be used to charge your cell phone or laptop computer.
The best feature about this inverter is its wireless remote control which allows you to turn the device on and off from up to 50 feet away. The remote control comes with a 12-foot cable that makes it easy to reach any appliance in your home or garage.
The unit also comes with a built-in LED flashlight in case you need extra lighting during a power outage.
The inverter comes with two AC outlets which can be used to connect appliances like lamps or small televisions or even laptops if you want to work while away from home or office without having to worry about losing your data because of power failure due to storms or other reasons alike.
Identifying the right Inverter-Battery combination can prove to be a bit tricky. To help you out, however, we’ve put together a list of some of the best available inverters along with their respective battery backup options below.
Disclaimer: Pricechekk is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases